Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SMIZE!


 I can tell you're looking at me 
I know what you see 
Any closer and you'll feel the heat 
You don't have to pretend that you didn't notice me 
Every look will make it hard to breathe  
B-Bring the boys out 
 Soon as I step on the scene 
I know that they'll be watching me.... watching me....
I'mma be the hottest in this spot 
There ain't no stopping me.... stopping me....
 I know life is a mystery 
I'm gonna make history 
I'm taking it from the start 
Call all emergency 
I'm watching the phone ring 
I'm feeling this in my heart.... my heart....
 B-Bring the boys out 
Girls' Generation make you feel the heat 
 And we're doing it, we can't be beat 
B-Bring the boys out 
We're born to win 
Better tell all your friends 
'Cause we get it in 
You know the girls 
B-Bring the boys out 
Wanna know my secrets 
But no I'll never tell 
'Cause I got the magic touch 
And I'm not tryin' to fail 
That's right 
 Can't deny, I know I can fly 
 I know life is a mystery 
I'm gonna make history
I'm taking it from the start 
Call all emergency
I'm watching the phone ring
I'm feeling this in my heart, my heart 
 B-bring the boys out 

  
Makeup by Livia
Photographed by Kristian Karsono
                                                                                    
Behind the scene

No comments:

Post a Comment